Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Note to readers

I wanted to put in a short post again, to let everyone know who I am. I am a journalism student in Northern California, going to Humboldt State University. I have set this blog up as a way for me to gain experience writing and maybe to produce a finished product that could enable me to get employment as a journalist. I am not the best writer in the world, or to be more accurate I am not the best typist or speller in the world. I have a lot to learn, and this is the grounds in which I plan on learning how to produce better copy for print.
So I have been covering the Jessica Lunsford Trial, and I am not sitting in the court room, while I plan to continue to cover the trial, I wanted to share some of my sources. I do this for the most part because their work should be recognized, legal or not I feel like if I were to do otherwise I would be putting myself out there as something I am not. There are three main sources for my information; Chris Curry is blogging from the court room for Ocala.com , this is one of the better organized sites; at TampaBay.com is another blog from the court room, this is a running blog and has a lot of information about the feel of the court. Anthony McCartney is blogging from the court as well for TBO.com, his blog probably has the most information about the daily proceedings, but it is a little disorganized at times.

Thank you for reading and please feel free to take time to leave a note, to say "hi", to tell me something you like or to tell me something you don't like.

Dante

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile