Friday, March 23, 2007

A note to you...

I am aware of the fact, that while I have set out to create a blog that would be a place to enable me to be a better writer, I have done little writing here. I have been posting a lot of videos and links because of time for one reason, and two because I need to get a faster computer at home. I am doing most of my work from the school computers at this point.

I hope that this blog is becoming an interesting source of information. My goal is that someone who reads my blog, will know a little about what is going on in the world. I am on the run a lot because of work and school, and I think that a lot of you are on the run a lot as well. I aim to make this a fast source of news, that will keep you informed of the topics that are being discussed, or if you are the type to want to bring up topics with your friends, a source of information on widely covered stories. I also aim to bring new things to your awareness, maybe you love gossip (I do), and you read this page for the gossip, but you see some of the other things and you get interested and expand your taste for news. I have my own slants, and while I am not going to attempt to make this a journal without a slant, in my own life I believe in looking at many sides of the issue. I will do my best to present different sides of an issue, because I believe that as intelligent readers, you want more than the one sides story that you are getting from other sources.

I would love it if you could leave a comment now and then, and let me know how am I doing. If you love something or hate it, something I could be doing better, let me know.

On a side note, I feel compelled to cover the stories of children who are abused in this world. There really is so much sadness in their lives, and in their deaths. While I would love to give them each a tag, for their stories to stand-out, this would lead to the opposite effect. Therefore I am labeling all these stories "Jessica Lunsford", they are all precious.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile