Monday, June 4, 2007

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog: Death Threats For Sparks Critic

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog: Death Threats For Sparks Critic:

"MeMe Roth of the National Action Against Obesity went on Fox TV and told the
world that Jordin Sparks is overweight and unhealthy. 'When I look at Jordin I
see diabetes, I see heart disease, I see high cholesterol,' Roth said. But now
fans of Sparks are out for blood, making threats to Roth online. Still, Roth
stands by her opinion, telling MSNBC that “her extra weight is a reflection of
today’s society"


First of all I don't think that Jordin is really that fat. I understand the point that this womyn is making, but is it worth the harm that it could do to this young womyns feelings and self image to put it out there like she is. I think what she is doing is hurtful and irresponsible.

That said, does she deserve to have people threatening her life, no.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile