Friday, June 22, 2007

Tom DeLay.com - Home - SICKO is SCARED-O

Tom DeLay.com - Home - SICKO is SCARED-O:

"Turns out Michael Moore isn't as willing to debate conservatives as he
wants the public to think. The plus-sized publicity hound is booked on ABC's
This Week with George Stephanopoulos for this Sunday and upon booking him as a
guest, they all agreed to have a conservative on with him to make it a debate on
health care policy. I was asked to go on with him, and after thinking it over a
bit I told them I couldn't agree until I had actually seen the project and knew
what exactly he was debating. They all agreed to overnight a copy of the film, I
would view it this morning, and let them know ASAP. "


Tom goes on to claim that the movie never arrived and that the debate was canceled. While I don't know the merits that Delay has to discuss the topic of health care, it would have been a good debate. It is not shocking to me that it would be true that Moore would back out of a debate, if this is true. I think he is more interested in standing on top of his own soap box, than having honest discussion.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile