Sunday, July 8, 2007

Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » Daniel Radcliffe More Than Happy to Bang His Underaged Groupies

Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » Daniel Radcliffe More Than Happy to Bang His Underaged Groupies:

"‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe is happy to have sex with girls who are
only interested in him because of his fame. The 17-year-old actor insists he is
too young to settle down and is keen to take advantage of any groupies he has.
He said: “Girls who want to go out with me just because I’m famous has never
been a problem. I’m 17. I don’t care. Obviously, if I wanted a deep and
meaningful relationship then I wouldn’t want to be going out with somebody who
is only with me because I’m an actor, but if you don’t a relationship like that
then it’s fine.”
However, Daniel is adamant he wouldn’t stay with a girl who
called him Harry during sex."


Please you said I could be Hermione this time....

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile