Monday, July 30, 2007

More On the Josh McRoberts-Lauren Conrad Rumors - The Hollywood Gossip

More On the Josh McRoberts-Lauren Conrad Rumors - The Hollywood Gossip:

"A few more of you have written in regarding the identity of Lauren Conrad’s
newest accessory (boy), as our staff tries to determine if he is, in fact,
former Duke University basketball standout and current Portland Trail Blazers
forward Josh McRoberts."


I also got a comment the other day that said if I knew anything about sports, then I would know who this was. I don't know anything about sports, so I had no clue. It turns out that her new man plays for the Portland Trail Blazers, ok so I do know some things about sports. I know that team is owned by Microsoft guru, Paul Allen.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile