Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Splash News Online - Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity Pictures, Celebrity Pics, Celebrity Videos, Celebrity Blog

Splash News Online - Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity Pictures, Celebrity Pics, Celebrity Videos, Celebrity Blog:

"“I am sick over this. My children, my family, we are like prisoners in our
own home because paparazzi [are stalking us] outside [our] home. Lindsay is in a
safe place. And we are trying to strategically work out our next step. We are
doing everything in our power in support of Lindsay and I won’t give up — this
is my daughter and we love her. We are waiting for the press frenzy to die down
and leave her alone. And please respect our privacy.”"


Her mother speaks.... While this isn't a statement that she isn't in rehab, it also isn't a statement that she is. It doesn't sounds like she is though, I looked back at the source for the story that she was in rehab and it looks like it came from TMZ, which is a solid source, but this is a fast moving story and there are always mistakes when you are against the clock. I hope that she will get the help that she needs.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile