Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gabby Babble: Christian Slater's Not Partying Like He Used To

Gabby Babble: Christian Slater's Not Partying Like He Used To

“The moment I read this script I knew I had to do it. This is a fantastic,
edge of the seat, gripping story told with a wickedly funny wit. It’s a great
role, a great play and I can’t wait to get back on to the London stage - it’s
like my second home.”


Looks like Christian is joining a the growing list of stars who are moving to the stage. The scene in Hollywood and the production of movies is becoming very different than it used to be. In a rush to make movies more real, and more dynamic they are taking the humyn element out of them. I think the stage is going to become more popular as people turn back to the stage to get that humyn element. Stars are already turning to the stage as a way to express that humyn element.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile