Monday, September 24, 2007

Miley Cyrus is pregnant at the age of 15. at The Deli

Miley Cyrus is pregnant at the age of 15. at The Deli:

"'Yes, sadly it's true. Miley herself confirmed the pregnancy rumors during a
J-14magazine photo reports Miley as saying. interview. 'I'm going to take good
care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it
happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans',' "


This second story is based on the same article as the first. This story is getting bigger, we should expect that within a couple days that she will either confirm or deny it. Adults can allow a rumor like this to float around, but with a 15 year old, if it is not true they will probably come out soon to respond.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile