Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Access Hollywood | Keith Urban Crashes Motorcycle After Being Chased By Photographer | Celebrity and Hollywood News

Access Hollywood Keith Urban Crashes Motorcycle After Being Chased By Photographer Celebrity and Hollywood News:

"“Today’s incident was the result of one person’s desire to do his job and my
desire to maintain my privacy. Some have already attempted to inflate the facts,
but the reality is this; while out riding to an AA meeting, a time when my
privacy is especially important to me, I felt myself being pursued. I sped up,
and in an effort to elude an oncoming car which was making an illegal u-turn,
saw no choice but to drop my bike,” Urban said in the statement. “In actual
fact, my pursuer came to my assistance, without taking photos, and helped me
from the road. I returned home, got my car, and continued on my way.”"


This may be an example of the relationship between stars and photographers. Being a celeb, you can't expect to be left alone, not anymore.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile