Thursday, October 11, 2007

Media Matters - Carville on Coulter's "hideous" comments: "[I]f you have Ann Coulter on your show, you have to expect her to say things that are like that"

Media Matters - Carville on Coulter's "hideous" comments: "[I]f you have Ann Coulter on your show, you have to expect her to say things that are like that":

"I know Donny Deutsch. He's a good guy. I think he was -- he was probably
shocked and offended by it, but that -- that's -- no one should be -- if you
have Ann Coulter on your show, you have to expect her to say things that are
like that, and that's part of -- that's what comes with it and the Republicans
keep her as a headliner, I think they're going to pay for it.I know Donny
Deutsch. He's a good guy. I think he was -- he was probably shocked and offended
by it, but that -- that's -- no one should be -- if you have Ann Coulter on your
show, you have to expect her to say things that are like that, and that's part
of -- that's what comes with it and the Republicans keep her as a headliner, I
think they're going to pay for it.I know Donny Deutsch. He's a good guy. I think
he was -- he was probably shocked and offended by it, but that -- that's -- no
one should be -- if you have Ann Coulter on your show, you have to expect her to
say things that are like that, and that's part of -- that's what comes with it
and the Republicans keep her as a headliner, I think they're going to pay for
it."


Ann speaks her mind, and you can agree or disagree with what she says. It is what makes her a good guest, people are tired of the blah blah blah of people who can't say anything that might offend someone.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile