Saturday, October 6, 2007

Rita Cosby Gets Served with Anna Nicole Smith Lawsuit

A Socialite's Life: Rita Cosby Gets Served with Anna Nicole Smith Lawsuit

"'What crossed my mind...they knew I was walking into a big book party. It just
shows you that with these guys it's all just smoke and mirrors. It's all PR and
spin. And that's what I write about in my book. So I'm not surprised that they
used this opportunity. This is par for the course for these characters.'"


Of course this is all about being in the public eye and getting attention. Everyone by this time knows that the best way to deal with a story like this, if it isn't true, is to let it die. Even if it is true, but you want it to go away, just stop talking about it. They will do anything for media.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO RITA!

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile