Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Candy Spelling: "LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOONE!!!" | Dlisted

Candy Spelling: "LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOONE!!!" Dlisted:

"Tori Spelling's mother, Candy Spelling, must be really bored with life.
Candy wrote a column for The Huffington Post on Sunday where she talked about an
article in the Los Angeles Times about Britney Spears running over the feet of
paps and a cop. Candy wrote, ' Enough. It's time to leave this girl alone. She
didn't run over the feet of the two paparazzi or one sheriff's deputy on
purpose. I've seen 'breaking news' of her driving on many networks, and I don't
think her aim is that good.'"


How do you know what Britney did or did not do on purpose huhh? Were you there, I don't think so. Honestly though, I don't think anyone really blames Britney for running over their feet, but does that mean she needs Candy coming to her defense, or attempting to. I don't see how she can defend anyone.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile