Monday, November 5, 2007

Lily Allen Takes a Stab at Victoria Beckham | Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Lily Allen Takes a Stab at Victoria Beckham Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog:


"It does make me laugh to see pictures of Victoria Beckham on the front of a
magazine. I think, ‘You are not promoting anything, you don’t need the money, so
all it’s about is being famous.’ And I can never imagine my life being about
being famous. I make music, that’s what I am here for. I would never go out and
court publicity. I am in such a good place, it wouldn’t occur to me. As I am
happier, I can’t bring myself to bitch. I find myself jumping to people’s
defense. I saw Paris Hilton on the David Letterman show and I was like, ‘Why is
he so horrible to her’."


What this is really about is posting this hot picture of Lily.... ouch.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile