Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Spends Thanksgiving with Crazy

A Socialite's Life: Lindsay Lohan Spends Thanksgiving with Crazy

"Hey, Lindsay, don't look now, but it would appear as if your future is sitting
just past your boyfriend, all orange and glowing. And as the ghost of Christmas
future, I'm begging you to stop with the bleach and the self-tanner! Well, I'm
pretty sure she won't heed my sage advice, but she is taking a step in the right
direction by deciding to spend the Thanksgiving holiday in New York City with
her family. "


For some odd reason I see the Lohan family on Springer, Lindsay's boyfriend wants to tell her something. He comes out, and says... I slept with your mom Dina. Lindsay is shocked as Dina comes out on stage. Then the boyfriend adds, and also, I slept with your dad, then Michael comes out on stage. It just seems like that kind of family. I feel bad for Lindsay and Ali, and the boy too - whats his name.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile