Monday, November 19, 2007

Wilmer Valderrama Off to Visit the Troops

A Socialite's Life: Wilmer Valderrama Off to Visit the Troops

"'Hello, American soldiers! Fez is here to entertain you.' I know that I
give Wilmer Valderamma a lot of shit for no reason (luckily, he has no idea),
but I do have to give him props for participating with the USO tour to go help
entertain the troops. Here are some pictures of him at the airport in LAX on his
way for his USO tour. He took his first tour this past January when he went to
visit and entertain the troops in Germany and now he's on his way overseas, just
in time for the holidays. For this, I salute you, Wilmer. However, since I have
no rank to speak of, it means nothing."


They will probably want to know all about his short encounter with livin la vida Lohan. This is a respectable thing for him to be doing. Almost makes me think I shouldn't have said so many bad things about him. Well, it isn't that good.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile