Tuesday, July 1, 2008

'Into the Wild' pilgrimages increase in Alaska - Yahoo! News

'Into the Wild' pilgrimages increase in Alaska - Yahoo! News:

"HEALY, Alaska - Ron Alexander has long been intrigued with the true story of a
young idealist who met his death in Alaska's unyielding wilderness in 1992."


This is a sad testimony to the low reading ability of the American public. I read the book, and in the book "Into the Wild", it is made abundantly clear the mistake that was made by McCandles and how it was a foolish trip, romantic but foolish. I think there is a deeper lesson in the book, and when I read it, it made me think about my family. The one thing the book talks about, which people over look, both in the book and in their lives.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile