Sunday, April 15, 2007

Madonna goes back to Africa

"Madonna has ignored me for six months" says David's Malawain dad

The father of Madonna's adopted son David Banda is telling the media that the pop-queen has been ignoring him for the last year. Yohane Banda, David's natural father says that not only did he not know that Madonna was planning a trip back to Malawi with his son David. He says that he has heard nothing from the pop-diva since she took David six months ago.

While he says he has no regrets about the choice he made to approve the adoption, he is sad that she has not done more to keep in touch. Telling reporters, "I understand that she is a busy person but if there is an opportunity, I would appreciate it if she could tell me how my son is doing, which has not been the case so far."

There have also been rumors that Madonna is going to be adopting another child on this trip.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile