Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Scully Didn't want to be famous....

Gillian Anderson Found X-Files Fame To Be a "Traumatic Experience".

The sexy actress from told Stella magazine that she was on the show because of a contract, not because she wanted to be. This means that thought we believed it to be true, she hadn't always dreamed of having David Duchovny's alien love child. She told the magazine, "I couldn't get out of it. I didn't have a choice. I had to sign a contract for 5 1/2 years before I even went to my first audition - when I didn't know if I'd got the part."

"When I started on 'The X Files'I had no idea what it would involve. When fans used to ask, as they always did, 'Do you believe in aliens?' I literally had no idea what to say. I used to go, 'Um. could you repeat the question?' I found the whole process incredibly traumatic." Further explaining that the fame was difficult for her to handle.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile