Friday, May 25, 2007

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Interview: The View Future and More - The Hollywood Gossip

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Interview: The View Future and More - The Hollywood Gossip:

"TV Guide: C’mon! Wasn’t it kind of like reliving Survivor but with better
food?
Hasselbeck: It’s very different. Underneath these blonde highlights,
I’m a fighter. I like to have someone who is as passionate about this world as I
am. I found that in Rosie this year. It’s been such a privilege to have the most
bare-knuckled, honest conversations with her. When someone as strong as Rosie
steps in, you either step up or you get disempowered."


Where you hear Rosie insulting and speaking down to others, you hear Elisabeth speaking positively of those she spars with. The interview covers a number of topics related to the show, but I found this interesting. I think this is a great place to be, where you can respect the strength of those who hold views different than your own.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile