Friday, May 4, 2007

The Hoff gets drunk...

The Hoff is Drunk

David Hasselhoff has released a statement regarding video that made its way around the internet over the last couple days. In the video Hasselhoff is seen in a state of drunkenness while you can hear his daughter begging him to quit drinking and see what it is doing to him. In the statement he talks about his battle with alcohol and states that it was his idea that he be recorded while he was drunk so he could see how bad it was.

The Hoff also issued this statement: "I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite
that, I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been
separated from my children due to my work. I have been successfully dealing with
my issue. Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is
relapse. Because of my honest and positive relationship with my children, who
were concerned for my well-being, there was a tape made when I had a relapse to
show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it, and I am
back on my game. I thank God for the love and concern from my children."

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile