Friday, May 18, 2007

Quotes

Voltaire
from Quotes of the Day
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung."

“I regret that she didn’t live past 1963 and see that I did get some really good white folks … working for me.”
Oprah Winfrey,

Henry J. Tillman
from Quotes of the Day
"Oregano is the spice of life."

James Madison
from Quotes of the Day
"If men were angels, no government would be necessary."

Charles Bukowski
from Quotes of the Day
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting."

Oscar Wilde
from Quotes of the Day
"Why was I born with such contemporaries?"

Fyodor Dostoevsky
from Quotes of the Day
"The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half."

Carl Sagan
from Quotes of the Day
"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."

Robert Orben
from Quotes of the Day
"Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral."

Robert Orben
from Quotes of the Day
"Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral."

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile