Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Journalists Cracking Under The Pressure To Cover Paris Hilton's Slag Ass

A Socialite's Life: More Journalists Cracking Under The Pressure To Cover Paris Hilton's Slag Ass

"I need to start watching MSNBC a whole lot more if their anchors are this
wacky. This is my new favorite video. MSNBC anchor Mika Brzezinski had enough of
having to cover Paris Hilton's sloppy self, and freaked the f*ck out on-air. She
gets into a fight with her producers live, and keeps destroying the copy they
give her to read about Paris. My favorite part is when she whips out a Bic and
tries to set things ablaze. Hot! Mika has the right idea. I might have to smash
my laptop against a telephone pole if I have to type that slapper's name again."


Unprofessional, but very funny - I have a copy of the video I have found, I will post it later.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile