Wednesday, June 27, 2007

O.J. Has to Practice Acting Like a Human Being

A Socialite's Life: O.J. Has to Practice Acting Like a Human Being

"'O.J. told me [ReganBooks publisher] Judith Regan approached him and said to
him, 'Do you mind if we write a book and put your name on it?' I said, 'I don't
care. You can write anything you want, as long as you pay me,' ' said promoter
Norm Pardo, who's preparing a TV documentary about Simpson.
'O.J. would
laugh, 'Can you believe they'd pay me to say I wrote something I didn't actually
write?' A ghostwriter largely based the book on court transcripts from Simpson's
trial,' Pardo told Page Six."


Breaking news, OJ did not write the book about his crime. This is just shocking I tell you. Since he is in the mood to talk, he should come out and confess that he really did kill the mother of his children.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile