Saturday, June 9, 2007

Please Stop Asking Courteney Cox About Jennifer Aniston

A Socialite's Life:Please Stop Asking Courteney Cox About Jennifer Aniston

"In an interview with a journalist from Marie Claire, she says, 'I
think it might be getting a little better now, but for a while her life was
expected to be everyone's life. 'Look, I don't want to be rude or anything, but
I usually don't talk about Jennifer in interviews. People should stop worrying
about her life. 'I could talk about just how great she is doing at the moment,
but then it's just an interview about her. I understand your position because
her world is so public but, well, I can tell you we're both very fortunate to
have each other.'"


It does seem rather silly to have an interview with Cox and then ask a bunch of questions about Jennifer Aniston. Being friends means that you are not supposed to tell secrets, if you want to know about Jennifer have an interview with her.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile