Monday, July 16, 2007

Britney's Got Legs, But Doesn't Yet Quite Know How to Use 'Em





"Personally, I think that Britney's bod is looking pretty toned in thesepics.
She's a mother of two, for crying out loud. But, I just don't know why
sheinsists on wearing such wacky outfits. I don't quite understand the
"formalhalf-shirt" look. I can see her getting ready in the morning, looking at
herselfin the mirror, with the kids scootching around on the floor, telling
them,"Isn't Mommy a sexy business lady? Hmm, isn't she?""


I have to agree with her on this point, it seems like it is way past time that Britney stopped dressing like a teenager. In fact not only does she need to start dressing like an adult, she could start acting like an adult too.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile