Monday, July 16, 2007

I’m Not Obsessed

I’m Not Obsessed: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, And Violet Go To A Farmers Market

"I just have to point out what good parents Jen and Ben are. Not only because
they are so affectionate and loving, but because of how they handle all the
photographers. You NEVER see Jennifer Garner yelling, hitting, kicking, or even
giving the paparazzi an evil look when she has Violet with her. I think that’s
why Violet always looks so calm. Because if mommy’s happy, baby’s happy."


They get as much media as anyone, and they do a great job of keeping their cool about it. I have to say that I don't know how well I could handle the cameras on me all the time. Adding to the above comment, you can always see how caring they are with her. She is one cute and lucky girl.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile