Monday, July 23, 2007

CelebNewsWire.com - Natalie Prudeman

CelebNewsWire.com - Natalie Prudeman:

"Dudes who were bummed that Natalie Portman didn't take it all off during her
pole dance in 'Closer' can look forward to 'Goya's Ghost,' in which she plays a
victim of the Spanish Inquisition. 'There's a long shot of a nude woman,' she
tells Movies.com's Jeanne Wolf. But, sadly, she adds, 'It's not me. ... You do
see some parts of me unclothed, but if they end up on Web sites making it look
like I'm nude, I'm going to be really, really angry.' And nothing is hotter than
an angry Natalie.Dudes who were bummed that Natalie Portman didn't take it all
off during her pole dance in 'Closer' can look forward to 'Goya's Ghost,' in
which she plays a victim of the Spanish Inquisition. 'There's a long shot of a
nude woman,' she tells Movies.com's Jeanne Wolf. But, sadly, she adds, 'It's not
me. ... You do see some parts of me unclothed, but if they end up on Web sites
making it look like I'm nude, I'm going to be really, really angry.' And nothing
is hotter than an angry Natalie."


While I hate to be the person to bring bad news... Ok I don't HATE it. It turns out that those of you who thought you might get to see Natalie naked in her new movie, are going to be disappointed.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile