Monday, July 23, 2007

Expiration Date | Dlisted

Expiration Date Dlisted:

"In Touch Weekly seems to think that Brangelina might be over soon. They are
reporting that recently Brad Pitt had enough with Angie's ass and took off in
his motorcycle to 'clear his head.' Sources claim that Brad has become miserable
in trying to make Angie happy.

“He seemed miserable. Angie and Brad are in a rocky phase again. Brad needed the time on the road to feel free and to think.” "


I know it doesn't always sound like I mean it when I talk about how I hope stars have good relationships. I know that I get better stories to tell when they don't. However in this case, I really do hope that this is just gossip. There are four children that would be effected by this, and it would be very hard on them. Three of them are adopted already, which means that it could effect them more than Shiloh.

Brad and Angelina are both adults, if they want to make this work, I know that they can.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile