Friday, July 20, 2007

Exclusive: Britney Spears IS Pregnant With #3--Bumpshack.com

Exclusive: Britney Spears IS Pregnant With #3--Bumpshack.com:

"I have it from a good source today here in Hollywood that Britney Spears is in
fact pregnant with BABY #3. No official word yet on who the father-to-be or
sperm donor happens to be….but the story gets even more interesting…
Which
brings me to my other Britney tidbit. A separate source told me this morning
that Britney has been dating/sleeping? with her bodyguard. My source was with
Britney and her family last weekend."


Again this story seems shaky to me, but it seems to be gaining ground. I will follow the news and share with you what I find. The finger here seems to be pointed at the body guard - oh yeah baby, I'll guard your body. The father of the baby is unknown though, which one of those men that Brit was slutting around with did it.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile