Friday, July 27, 2007

Lindsay Lohan: ‘I Can Do Whatever the F**k I Want’--Bumpshack.com

Lindsay Lohan: ‘I Can Do Whatever the F**k I Want’--Bumpshack.com:

"Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, “If you touch
me I’ll sue you.” Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.
They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, “I can’t get in trouble. I’m a celebrity. I can do
whatever the f**k I want.”
He says Lindsay responded, “I’m a celebrity. I’m not going to get in trouble.”
When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as
if Lindsay told officers, “I wasn’t driving. The black kid was driving.”
Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even
did a shot with her.
Ronnie says Lindsay looked “very messed up” and “raging.”
Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety
test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over."


The black kid was driving, yeah not the right thing to say Lindsay.

Well there goes her I wasn't driving defense, unless there is a good reason for these men to lie, which I don't see, the story that they tell makes it look worse than we had imagined.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile