Friday, July 13, 2007

Michelle Malkin » Cindy Sheehan kicked off Daily Kos: “I know a lot of you are hostile towards my candidacy.”

Michelle Malkin » Cindy Sheehan kicked off Daily Kos: “I know a lot of you are hostile towards my candidacy.”:

"I can’t post here anymore because my potential run for Congress is not on the
Democratic ticket. I have been deeply grateful for all of your support over
the years. Your love and kindness helped me through lots of sleepless nights at
Camp Casey ‘05. If Speaker Pelosi does her constitutionally mandated duty and I
don’t run, then I can come back and post…"


I don't think this is a big deal. Daily Kos is a blog that is functionally a part of the democratic party. If she is running against Pelosi as an independent, she is not a member of the party any longer. It only makes sense that she would not be a part of the site, if she is running against a democrat.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile