Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Michelle Malkin » Illegal aliens announce “campaign of resistance”

Michelle Malkin » Illegal aliens announce “campaign of resistance”:

"Otherwise, pro-immigrant organizers will begin a campaign “aimed at bringing
this government and this economy to a halt.”"


This is language that I don't like to hear coming from an American citizen, and to be honest, I think immigrants have even less language to use. They are guests in our country, and while I think they should be treated better than they are, they have no right to threaten the government. This borders on an act of terror in my mind. It is also language like this, that makes it hard for me to support groups working to legalise immigrants. I just think it is a dangerous and unproductive tone.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile