Friday, August 17, 2007

» Jessica Biel Has A Crush On Jennifer Aniston - Mocksie.com:

» Jessica Biel Has A Crush On Jennifer Aniston - Mocksie.com:

"The 25-year-old actress, who is currently dating Justin Timberlake, “loves” the
former ‘Friends’ star and wishes they were friends. Jessica told Cosmopolitan
magazine: “I understand being sexy, men love you, that’s great. But what’s
really important is that women want to hang out with you. “That’s what I love
about Jennifer Aniston - I watch her films and I think I love her. I really want
to be her friend! I want to play those roles so women will think that about me
too. It’s about not taking yourself too seriously."


Jennifer does have a quiet beauty that is natural and rare. Now that Jessica has said this of course, it would be good to see them in a movie together, I think they would work together well.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile