Saturday, August 18, 2007

» Lindsay Lohan’s Father Will Never Shut Up - Mocksie.com

» Lindsay Lohan’s Father Will Never Shut Up - Mocksie.com:

"Papa Lohan played a tape to Extra, which he claimed was from a phone
conversation he had with Lindsay. The alleged voice of Lindsay said, “I called
mom earlier and asked her how to get through to you … She wouldn’t tell me. … To
be honest, I sat in a room with Cody (brother) and he wants to see you but he is
so afraid of what mom tells him … I know that mom still loves you. Dad, I’m the
same person as you. I’m the same as you. … Why are you becoming a minister? Dad,
that’s retarded. Are you becoming a minister to prove yourself? You don’t have
to be a minister to stay sober … I know that mom’s drinking did not keep you
sober. Mom, shouldn’t drink, I know.”"


This man is becoming more of a media pimp than Joe Simpson, at least he never played recorded private conversations for the media. What a whore, I hope that since this trial is over, that this is the last we are going to hear of him. I wouldn't mind not hearing from Dina again either to he honest and fair.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile