Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nicole Richie's Baby Might Be Legitimate

A Socialite's Life: Nicole Richie's Baby Might Be Legitimate

"Good Charlotte was on Regis and Kelly today and Regis got Joel Madden to admit
he's going to ask Nicole to marry his douche ass. First off, that's pretty
hardcore being on Regis and Kelly. They couldn't get booked on Mother Angelica's
show? Secondly, way to wreck a surprise, Regis"


The more I see them together, I get used to them being a couple and I start to believe that it is going to work with them. It is hard to be star lovers, and even harder to be star parents, there are few who make it, so when I say it is still hard to believe, it isn't personal. The best chance that they have is if they get away from the scene at least for a couple years, and raise the kid and make a family. I don't know if they are willing to do that though.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile