Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sienna Miller wants babies, not one night stands.

Sienna Miller wants babies, not one night stands.

“I am at the point of my life where if I am going to be in a relationship, I
don’t want to be on the phone for an hour a night.
“I’m craving romance in my life.
“I’m not in the mood for one-night stands, even though it is summer and I should be.
“If I am in a relationship I want it to be grounded and solid. I
see my sister, and she has this wonderful marriage and a wonderful husband.”


Ok, everyone is young once, has their flings which they may or may not feel bad about later. Maybe she is growing up and finding that she wants more from life. I wish her the best of luck, from what I have read she seems to be a smart and funny girl - you can judge for yourself how hot she is.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile