Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Page Six Magazine: Oh, Mandie...

Page Six Magazine: Oh, Mandie...:

"Mandie said, 'My mom took me everywhere. I'd fall asleep backstage at
Galliano fashion shows back in the day. She'd take me with her to Studio 54--I
was sleeping in Steve Rubell and Ian Schrager's office. I was 2.' Observant
commenter Pinkplatinum notes that Galliano hasn't been around that long. In
fact, he's only 14 years older than Mandie! After graduating from design school
in 1984, he was a modest success in his native UK, and didn't really have an
international reputation until the early '90s in Paris, when Kate Moss and Naomi
Campbell walked in a show for him as a friendly favor, instead of for cash. That
would mean Mandie would have been falling asleep backstage at his shows in her
early teens, which, if true, is actually just plain rude."


Ohhhh Mandy, we hardly know you don't we. Is this really the person you are, a hot girl that is snippy and tells stories about things that probably didn't happen. Yeah, you are still hot.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile