Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I can see Russia from my house

Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, that was Tina Fey. Now if you can really see Russia from Alaska seems doubtful to me. I remember someone tested the theory, but I don't remember the results.
clipped from newsbusters.org

Tuesday’s World News with Charles Gibson showed clips of an interview between Barbara Walters and Sarah Palin which will air on Friday’s 20/20. At one point, Walters seemed to allude to the fact that there is a misconception that Palin once claimed that “I can see Russia from my house,” during the 2008 campaign, as evidence of her foreign policy experience. The famous line was, in fact, uttered by Tina Fey playing Palin on Saturday Night Live to parody what Palin had actually said in an interview with Gibson from September 2008. Walters:

 blog it

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile