Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I’m Not Obsessed

I’m Not Obsessed:

"Moms of twins - here is a question for you: Do you have two single strollers or
one double stroller? I am sure Marcia Cross has a little army of strollers for
her pumpkins to choose from. It just shocked me to see Marcia strolling outside
with her babies in separate carriages. I would never think to do that. Even with
another child on the way, I automatically bought a double. Thoughts?"


Well if the mother can afford three strollers, she should buy one double and two singles. That way if she is out walking with someone else, like the father - they can push one and the mother pushes the other. Also if for some reason she were to take only one of the children somewhere, she wouldn't need to take the huge stroller. Oh this is silly, just click on the link for the pictures.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile