Saturday, July 14, 2007

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie’s $220 Million Prenup?

I’m Not Obsessed: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie’s $220 Million Prenup?

"“They don’t want anything left to chance,” an insider told The ENQUIRER. “They
are straightening out all their financial arrangements before the big day so
they can kiss at the altar knowing they have taken care of every eventuality.
After all, they have both been there before and know what can happen, and even
though they love each other, it hasn’t been a picture-perfect life. Brad and Angelina
have had their share of fights over everything from how to raise the kids to
jealousies- especially over Jennifer Aniston. Although they’ve denied they plan to get
married the prenup proves they have changed their minds.”"


These are not the first rumors of a marriage between these two hot Hollywood stars, and while I am not saying that they will never get married, I am sceptical. I don't think I will believe the gossip until I see the pictures, I see the ring, and it is officially declared.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile