Thursday, July 19, 2007

Celeb Warship - Taking aim at everyone. Lindsay Lohan is Modest at

Celeb Warship - Taking aim at everyone. Lindsay Lohan is Modest at:

"Lohan admits her mother Dina was horrified when she realised the 21-year-old
would be simulating intercourse in the murder thriller I Know Who Killed Me. She
says, “Did I go naked for it? No, I had a bra on. “I told my mom about it and
she screamed. “I was actually so nervous but then I was fine. It’s weird.”"


I know some of you were hoping you might see a shot of Lohan naked in her new movie, but it isn't going to happen. For those of you who really want to see her naked, just look around the internet there is enough there to put together your own naked picture of Lindsay Lohan.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile