Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Idiot Known As Rosie O’Donnell--Bumpshack.com

The Idiot Known As Rosie O’Donnell--Bumpshack.com:

"Rosie O’Donnell continues to bash Elizabeth Hasselbeck while on her Rosie Gay Cruise.
O’D spoke in front of a large photo of Hasselbeck with devil horns painted on the photo. She
told the group assembled that ‘(Hasselbeck’s) only f****** credit was Survivor, come
on!’ After the confrontational words Rosie said, ‘I can’t fight with pregnant people. Just go have your baby and have a nice life."


Oh Rosie, baby, isn't it time you got over this little fight. I mean I got fired last week and I am already over it. Time to pick up, move on, and show the world that you are a strong person. No one wants to hear you attack Elizabeth, or hear your pathetic claims that you can't argue with a pregnant womyn. That makes about as much sense as me saying that I can't argue with a fat lesbian.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile