Thursday, August 2, 2007

Quotes

8-2

Charles M. Schulz

"I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building."


Marie Curie

"I am among those who think that science has great beauty. A scientist in his laboratory is not only a technician: he is also a child placed before natural phenomena which impress him like a fairy tale."


Robert Bloch

"I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf."


George Bernard Shaw

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. It is the funniest joke in the world."


Mark Twain

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter."


Henry Kissinger

"The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously."


Stephen Colbert

"Equations are the devil's sentences."


Edward Gibbon

"History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind."


Laurence J. Peter

"Humility is the embarrassment you feel when you tell people how wonderful you are"


Herbert Agar

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear."


No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile