Monday, August 13, 2007

Faded Youth Blog » Blog Archive » ELLEN: THE MUSICAL!

Faded Youth Blog » Blog Archive » ELLEN: THE MUSICAL!:

" Talk show darling Ellen DeGeneres has promised to start singing on her show in
commemoration of Merv Griffin.She issued a statement today: “I don’t sing. I’m
going to start singing in honor of Merv. I want to be as good as Merv. Merv had
an amazing life. … We will all miss him. When my show gets back on the air I
will dedicate the whole season to Merv Griffin. I plan on having fun.”"


If you love Ellen, get ready for the singing version of Ellen that she is promising to release on the world when her show begins again. I think that Ellen is bold and brave to do this. Ellen is like the anti-Rosie.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile