Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LEAVE UM ALOHAN - Because I Said So: SAMANTHA VISITS LINDSAY!

LEAVE UM ALOHAN - Because I Said So: SAMANTHA VISITS LINDSAY!:

"Our sources tell us, 'Lindsay was super excited to see Sam and she
shrieked when she walked in! They immediately walked somewhere private to catch
up ..... they were both chain smoking like crazy.... then they would just have
these fits of laughter every five seconds that it made everyone want to know
what was going on! ... Lindsay has been in a great place and I think all of her
friends that have visited have noticed that!'"


I don't know if she is one of her good friends or one of her bad friends at this point. She was with Lindsay around the time of her first melt down. If she is a strong friend that is going to help her, than I am glad that they can visit. If she is bringing her drugs or she is going to be a bad influence, then Lohan should let her go.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile