Monday, September 17, 2007

To Catch A Predator: She Didn't Look A Day Under 14 - Gawker


To Catch A Predator: She Didn't Look A Day Under 14 - Gawker:


"This is 1x-year-old Maddison Gabriel, an Australian model who has
caused something of a controversy in her native country after being chosen as
the official ambassador of Gold Coast Fashion Week in Australia. Britain's Daily
Mail and John Howard, the Prime Minister of Convict Island, are fulminating, but
young Maddison (uh, WTF Australia?) is unbowed. 'I believe that I can fit into
women's clothes. I can model women's clothes, so I should be able to do it,' she
says. "


Okay, first of all take a guess at how old this young lady is that is causing such a storm with our friends down under. Then click on the link to see if you are right. The only thing I am going to say, is that it really concerns me to see something this young being put forward in such a sexual way. It is one thing to be a model, yet another to be modeling womyns bikini's at an age where being a womyn is something you are still discovering.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile