Monday, June 25, 2007

Celebrity Moms: Catherine Zeta-Jones Vows to Never Get Divorced

Celebrity Moms: Catherine Zeta-Jones Vows to Never Get Divorced:

"Catherine Zeta-Jones has vowed that she'll never to get divorced from husband
Michael Douglas. The couple have two children, Dylan and Carys and says her
marriage is a life-long commitment.

Catherine tells Britain's OK!
magazine: 'I fell in love with my husband at first sight, and I still feel the
same way. At some point, my little babies are going to run out of the nest and I
don't want to look at Michael and say, 'Hey, remember us?' "


In a culture that is so transient and where relationships last so shortly, their relationship is something that is odd. It does seem rather solid and to be a happy relationship, one of those that make you believe in love. I hope that what she is saying holds true for her, and her family.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile