Monday, June 25, 2007

celebrity nation: Xtina to launch film career

celebrity nation: Xtina to launch film career:

"Christina Aguilera has revealed plans for an acting career. The Candy Man
singer says she's reading scripts in search of the right role to break into
film. 'I am looking forward to moving into another form of what I feel is
another creative outlet for me and that would be acting,' Aguilera told
reporters in Shanghai today. 'It is something that, when I attempt to do it, I
want to do it right so it's important for me that I choose the right first role
for myself.'"


While I wish her luck, I think we have seen that very few are able to cross the line from actress to singer, or from singer to actress. Maybe she will have what it takes, to be honest I don't know that much about Christina. I think that the problem that many of them run into when going from singing to acting, is the parts they take. A real actor will take a part that challenges them as actors. Singers normally take parts that seem like extensions of who they already are.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile