Monday, June 25, 2007

Justin Timberlake Is Pissy in Sweden

A Socialite's Life: Justin Timberlake Is Pissy in Sweden

"A Swedish news source reports that Justin Timberlake wasn't acting too
fan-friendly when he stopped by the country along his world tour. The source
claims that Timberlake had responded to a picture request from a young girl by
saying, 'You want me to juggle also?' And later that day, the pop sensation
would not pose for pictures with fans and allegedly 'threw missiles at fans from
the roof of his hotel and even spat at them.' I have no idea what 'missiles'
means, but my curiosity has successfully been aroused. In return, fans started
calling Justin a 'fuckface,' and Timberlake snapped back, 'You're calling me a
fuckface? Go fuck yourself!'"


This is far from the first time he has shown a hatred for his fans, and for the media who act to give his fans access to him. I don't even know why he has any fans, who wants to be treated like that. It isn't like his music is really that good, well I don't think it is.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile